Free Medical/ Engineering Exam Papers!
“Join Edge today to practice & ace CET & PMT”
NEET Free Test is Available Now - Hurry!
Recommended Books for NEET-UG
Latest on Medical Admission
- MHN-P.B.B.Sc-CET 2013 Exam Dates, Application Process, Eligibility Criteria & Exam Pattern
- No NEET-UG for MBBS/BDS admissions next year onwards!
- Supreme Court quashes common entrance exam for admission in medical colleges (NEET)
- AFMC Shortlisting for MBBS Admission 2013 – Cutoff for Boys-512 & Girls-560
- NEET-UG Update: Download 15% All India Quota Counseling Letter From CBSE Website
- State-wise NEET-UG offices where counseling related information may be available
- NEET UG 2013 Answer key download Set W, X, Y, Z
- NEET-UG Test Series, Practice Questions, Model Paper and Mock Test
- NEET-UG Mobile App for Android Users – EDGE+
- State wise medical seats for MBBS in India
- What will be the pattern of NEET-UG 2013 exam?
- Know all about NEET-UG
Gradebook.in spreads awareness, not spam.
JIPMER 2013 application forms out now for admission in MBBS
March 29, 2013
The Entrance Examination for admission of candidate to the First M.B.B.S. Course, Session July 2013 will consist of one paper of 2 hours and 30 minutes duration. The total number of multiple choice questions will be 200, equally distributed in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. It will be held from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm on SUNDAY, the 2nd June 2013.
Important Dates at a Glance
Last date for Online Registration of: 04.05.2013 – Applications on JIPMER website (upto 5.00 PM) www.jipmer.edu.in
Status of Applications and date of hosting / uploading the Admit Cards: 15.05.2013 – on JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in
(The admit cards will be made available through internet only and not by post)
Date of Entrance Examination: 2nd June, 2013 (Sunday) – (10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)
Expected date of declaration of result: on or before 09.06.2013
Allotment of seat by Personal appearance: 11, 12, 13 July 2013
Commencement of Course: 15.07.2013
General / OBC Category: Rs.1000/-(SC / ST Category: Rs.800/-) + Transaction Charges as applicable. Payment through Computer generated Challan Form in any branch of State Bank of India.
Admission to M.B.B.S. Course for 141 seats is through an Entrance Examination conducted by JIPMER at various centers once in every year.
Total Number of Seats 145
4 seats allotted to Central Pool.
Entrance Examination for 141 seats.
Eligibility Criteria: See JIPMER MBBS 2013 Prospectus
9 New Delhi
13 Trichy 1
To know more, please login to official website.
|More detailed information will be available soon on all medical exams. We consistently update our registered user with changes and provide guidance wherever possible.
Please register by providing you email for future update notifications and guidance.Thousands of aspirants are getting benefited by our regular updates, what are you waiting for?
Stay tuned – Register now!