Free Medical/ Engineering Exam Papers!
“Join Edge today to practice & ace CET & PMT”
NEET Free Test is Available Now - Hurry!
Recommended Books for NEET-UG
Latest on Medical Admission
- MHN-P.B.B.Sc-CET 2013 Exam Dates, Application Process, Eligibility Criteria & Exam Pattern
- No NEET-UG for MBBS/BDS admissions next year onwards!
- Supreme Court quashes common entrance exam for admission in medical colleges (NEET)
- AFMC Shortlisting for MBBS Admission 2013 – Cutoff for Boys-512 & Girls-560
- NEET-UG Update: Download 15% All India Quota Counseling Letter From CBSE Website
- State-wise NEET-UG offices where counseling related information may be available
- NEET UG 2013 Answer key download Set W, X, Y, Z
- NEET-UG Test Series, Practice Questions, Model Paper and Mock Test
- NEET-UG Mobile App for Android Users – EDGE+
- State wise medical seats for MBBS in India
- What will be the pattern of NEET-UG 2013 exam?
- Know all about NEET-UG
Gradebook.in spreads awareness, not spam.
FREE India Level NEET-UG Mock Test #1 – Result, Analysis & Toppers List
February 21, 2013
NEET-UG FREE Mock Test 2013 #1 was conducted between 7th February and 17th February 2013 by Gradebook.in
The mock test was based on the NEET-UG 2013 pattern. It consisted 180 questions in total across Biology (Zoology & Botany), Chemistry and Physics. Time permitted for the exam was 180 min (i.e. 3 hrs).
Scoring: 1 marks for correct answer and -0.25 for wrong answer, negative marking is in the same line as NEET-UG 25% deduction.
2721 students completed this exam online during the test window. We have provided an analysis of the test below. All India Rank of all students who attempted the test has been sent to their registered email address. To review the test visit Edge!
We have converted the mock tests in to a full length practice test. So if you missed it earlier – you can now do the test and get instant results. [Log on to http://edge.gradebook.in]
We congratulate the toppers of this test; and hope that they do well in actual NEET-UG test as well 2013!
|More detailed information will be available soon on all medical exams in 2013. We consistently update our registered user with changes and provide guidance wherever possible.
Please register by providing you email for future update notifications and guidance.Thousands of aspirants are getting benefited by our regular updates, what are you waiting for?
Stay tuned – Register now!