Free Medical/ Engineering Exam Papers!
“Join Edge today to practice & ace CET & PMT”
NEET Free Test is Available Now - Hurry!
Recommended Books for NEET-UG
Latest on Medical Admission
- MHN-P.B.B.Sc-CET 2013 Exam Dates, Application Process, Eligibility Criteria & Exam Pattern
- No NEET-UG for MBBS/BDS admissions next year onwards!
- Supreme Court quashes common entrance exam for admission in medical colleges (NEET)
- AFMC Shortlisting for MBBS Admission 2013 – Cutoff for Boys-512 & Girls-560
- NEET-UG Update: Download 15% All India Quota Counseling Letter From CBSE Website
- State-wise NEET-UG offices where counseling related information may be available
- NEET UG 2013 Answer key download Set W, X, Y, Z
- NEET-UG Test Series, Practice Questions, Model Paper and Mock Test
- NEET-UG Mobile App for Android Users – EDGE+
- State wise medical seats for MBBS in India
- What will be the pattern of NEET-UG 2013 exam?
- Know all about NEET-UG
Gradebook.in spreads awareness, not spam.
AMU rejects NEET-UG for its MBBS admission in medical college
December 20, 2012
AMU Medical College
The varsity took the decision after Supreme Court’s recent order, which allowed the private medical colleges to hold their own entrance test for admission to postgraduate courses for the 2013-14 academic year but restrained them from declaring the results.
NEET test is to be introduced from 2013 and will cover MBBS and MD courses offered by 271 medical colleges, 138 govt-run and 133 private. NEET will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on 5th May 2013.
— Gradebook (@Gradebookin) December 1, 2012
As minority institutions both Jamia Millia Islamia and Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) are eligible for 50% seats to be reserved for minorities. Administrations of both universities have sought clarification that becoming part of NEET will not mean giving up quota for minorities.
The private medical colleges from across the country had challenged the NEET for admission to postgraduate courses for the year 2013-14.
|More detailed information will be available soon on all medical exams in 2013. We consistently update our registered user with changes and provide guidance wherever possible.
Please register by providing you email for future update notifications and guidance.Thousands of aspirants are getting benefited by our regular updates, what are you waiting for?
Stay tuned – Register now!