Free Medical/ Engineering Exam Papers!
“Join Edge today to practice & ace CET & PMT”
NEET Free Test is Available Now - Hurry!
Recommended Books for NEET-UG
Latest on Medical Admission
- MHN-P.B.B.Sc-CET 2013 Exam Dates, Application Process, Eligibility Criteria & Exam Pattern
- No NEET-UG for MBBS/BDS admissions next year onwards!
- Supreme Court quashes common entrance exam for admission in medical colleges (NEET)
- AFMC Shortlisting for MBBS Admission 2013 – Cutoff for Boys-512 & Girls-560
- NEET-UG Update: Download 15% All India Quota Counseling Letter From CBSE Website
- State-wise NEET-UG offices where counseling related information may be available
- NEET UG 2013 Answer key download Set W, X, Y, Z
- NEET-UG Test Series, Practice Questions, Model Paper and Mock Test
- NEET-UG Mobile App for Android Users – EDGE+
- State wise medical seats for MBBS in India
- What will be the pattern of NEET-UG 2013 exam?
- Know all about NEET-UG
Gradebook.in spreads awareness, not spam.
West Bengal scraps WBJEE to participate in NEET-UG 2013
October 9, 2012
The West Bengal will scrap it’s state level Medical CET and participate in NEET-UG 2013, which is to be conducted by CBSE on 05 May 2013. CBSE has agreed to add Bengali as a medium of instruction besides English & Hindi, as reported by Times of India. Last year WB JEE board strongly objected NEET-UG on the grounds of language & syllabus barrier. The Medical Council of India (MCI) last year announced that the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) will have to be taken only in English or Hindi. However this year, MCI is ensuring & zeroing on the concerns by the State Governments.
The NEET-UG is a Medical Entrance exam for MBBS & BDS courses, students through NEET will have access to 15% medical seats at all India level and 85% seats in their respective states. MCI opinions that the medical CET reduces burden on students as they need to appear for 3 or less medical entrance exams. NEET-UG, JIPMER Medical entrance exams and AIIMS Medical Entrance exam are the prominent test an aspiring medical student will need to appear. The NEET-UG became controversial primarily due to varied syllabi across different state boards comparing to that that of NCERT prepared NEET-UG syllabus.
WB chief minister Mamata Banerjee is against the interests of NEET. She joins Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalitha & Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy to object NEET-UG.
|More detailed information will be available soon on all medical exams in 2013. We consistently update our registered user with changes and provide guidance wherever possible.
Please register by providing you email for future update notifications and guidance.Thousands of aspirants are getting benefited by our regular updates, what are you waiting for?
Stay tuned – Register now!