Recommended Books for NEET-UG Free Medical/ Engineering Exam Papers!
“Join Edge today to practice & ace CET & PMT”
NEET Free Test is Available Now - Hurry!
Latest on Medical Admission
- NEET UG 2013 Answer key download Set W, X, Y, Z
- NEET-UG in Karnataka State has been postponed to 18th May, 2013 due to Assembly Elections
- NEET-UG date of downloading Admit Cards online – 10th April, 2013
- JIPMER 2013 application forms out now for admission in MBBS
- DCI bans use of animals in dental training
- NEET-UG Test Series, Practice Questions, Model Paper and Mock Test
- Sumandeep Vidyapeeth AICET 2013 Exam Dates, Application Form, Pattern & Result
- NEET-UG 2013 Admit Card will be available in April
- COMEDK Notification for UGET-2013 –Brochure
- KEA CET 2013 for Engineering, Medical and other professional courses admission
- NEET-UG Mobile App for Android Users – EDGE+
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) invites applications for MBBS / BDS / MD / MS courses through NEET 2013
- AIIMS invites application for MBBS Medical entrance exam 2013
- EAMCET registration process started for admission in Medical, Engineering & Agriculture courses in 2013
- AMU PMT 2013 Exam Dates, Test Pattern, Application Form Online and Syllabus
- Will NEET-UG 2013 be cancelled? Latest Updates
- SDUAHER-AIUGMET 2013 Exam Dates, Application Form & Instructions
- State wise medical seats for MBBS in India
- Will there be negative marking in NEET-UG 2013?
- What will be the pattern of NEET-UG 2013 exam?
- Know all about NEET-UG
- NEET UG 2013 will be conducted in regional languages too
Gradebook.in spreads awareness, not spam.
- IIT JEE Main 2013 information bulletin is available now
- Common test for all Gujarat students; GUJCET to join NEET and IIT-JEE
- IITJEE – Advanced will be an objective test [2013 pattern]
- UPSEE 2012 is scheduled for 21st, 22nd and 28th April by GBTU
- After a buzz for 1 week – IIT retains the JEE name for common entrance exam 2013 onwards
- IIM CAT 2011-12: Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Practice Tests, Results, GD & PI Guide
- Previous Year Test Papers
- Ranking: MBA | Engineering | Medical
- Admission Calendar: Registration, Exam, Result & Counseling Dates
- Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) 2012: Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus & Results
- Engineering Entrance Exam Calendar for 2012
- How to prepare for ‘multiple choice questions’ (MCQ) based exams?
Different Board Cut-Off for IIT JEE Advance
July 17, 2012
The new common entrance test planned to replace various entrance exams conducted for engineering admission will have 2 parts – mains and advance. The JEE advance will be for admission in prestigious IITs all over the India.
Only students in the top 20 percentile in their respective boards will be allowed to sit for JEE Advanced exams – the final step to IITs. Preliminary data of seven boards across India shows that the Class XII scores to get into the top 20 percentile vary widely from board to board.
It has been found that the cut-offs for Top 20 percentile in different boards (for general category students) this year is as follows:
The scores are expected to be less for other categories, for which data will be compiled soon. Also, percentage figures for all education boards will soon be released in the public domain. Read more
The fairness of including only the top 20 percentile rankers in the JEE Advanced exam is being questioned. Two separate studies show that the students from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) perform better than students of several other boards in national level exams, raising the level of competition for students from these boards.
It is likely that ICSE, CBSE, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu boards will be in the highest percentage bracket. Whereas boards such as those of West Bengal, Jharkhand and Bihar will be at the lower end.
It has been alleged that the government ignored the recommendations of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Calcutta to analyse the score pattern across all the 29 education boards in India for a longer period of time to come up with a fair normalization formula. Know more
|Have further questions – ask Gradebook.in Adviser!
We consistently update our registered user with changes and provide guidance wherever possible. Please register by providing you email for future update notifications and guidance.Thousands of aspirants are getting benefited by our regular updates, what are you waiting for?
Stay Tuned – Register now!