Free Medical/ Engineering Exam Papers!
“Join Edge today to practice & ace CET & PMT”
NEET Free Test is Available Now - Hurry!
Recommended Books for NEET-UG
Latest on Medical Admission
- MHN-P.B.B.Sc-CET 2013 Exam Dates, Application Process, Eligibility Criteria & Exam Pattern
- No NEET-UG for MBBS/BDS admissions next year onwards!
- Supreme Court quashes common entrance exam for admission in medical colleges (NEET)
- AFMC Shortlisting for MBBS Admission 2013 – Cutoff for Boys-512 & Girls-560
- NEET-UG Update: Download 15% All India Quota Counseling Letter From CBSE Website
- State-wise NEET-UG offices where counseling related information may be available
- NEET UG 2013 Answer key download Set W, X, Y, Z
- NEET-UG Test Series, Practice Questions, Model Paper and Mock Test
- NEET-UG Mobile App for Android Users – EDGE+
- State wise medical seats for MBBS in India
- What will be the pattern of NEET-UG 2013 exam?
- Know all about NEET-UG
Gradebook.in spreads awareness, not spam.
UPCPMT – Combined Pre-Medical Test (CPMT- Uttar Pradesh)
April 6, 2012
UP-CPMT (Uttar Pradesh) comprises of examination in Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry. CPMT-UTTAR PRADESH includes Objective type multiple choice questions.
Combined Pre-Medical Test (CPMT-Uttar Pradesh)
This exam helps candidates to get admission to the nine State Medical Colleges and Private Medical Colleges. There are total 832 free seats and 35 Payment seats for MBBS.
Combined Pre-Medical Test Uttar Pradesh (CPMT-Uttar Pradesh) is held generally in various cities of UTTARPRADESH for the selection of candidates for admission in:
MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
BUMS – Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery
BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery
BHMS – Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery Medical Colleges
For UP-CPMT Uttar Pradesh
1. BRD Medical College, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh – 273 013.
2. Era Lucknow Medical College, Sarfarazgni, Hardoi Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh – 226 003.
3. LLRM Medical College, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh – 250 102.
4. Maharani Laxmi Bao Medical College, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh – 284 128.
5. Motilal Nehru Medical College, Lowther Road, Allahabad – 211 001.
6. Santhos Meducal College, Maharaji Education Trust, Santhosh Nagar, Pratap Vihar, Ghaziabad – 201 009.
7. Subbarati Medical College, Subharati Puram, Delhi – Hardwar Bypass Road, Meerut , Uttar Pradesh.
8. SN Medical College, Agra – 282 002.
9. GSVM Medical College, Swaroop Nagar, Kanpur -208 001.
10. Institute of Medical Science, B.H.U Varanasi – 221 005.
11. Jawaharlal Nehru Meducal College, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh – 202 002.
12. King George’s Medical College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh- 226 003.
Eligibility for CPMT-Uttar Pradesh:
Domicile: CPMT-Uttar Pradesh applicant has to be a citizen of India and a bonafide (Permanent) resident of the State of Uttar Pradesh . Exceptions: Displace students registered in U.P., Wards of employees of Govt. of India (civil/military),Public Sector Undertaking serving in Uttar Pradesh, Wards (who passed their qualifying exam from U.P.) of employees of Defence forces serving anywhere, Children of Indian national repatriated from other countries.
Age: The Candidate must have attained 17 years of age on or before December 31 of the year of admission.
Educational Qualification for eligibility for CPMT-Uttar Pradesh: The Candidate should have passed or appeared / appearing in 10+2 / Intermediate (12th) of UP Board or any other Board / University or an equivalent examination with Physics Chemistry and Biology.
Reservations in CPMT-Uttar Pradesh are: SC 10%, ST 2%, BC 15%, Hill areas 3%, Uttarkhand 3 %, Frredom Fighters 3%, Children of Defence Personnel (killed/disabled) 2%, Handicapped 2%, General 50% (30% seats for women under each category).All India Entrance/Govt. of India nominees (additional).
CPMT-Uttar Pradesh Examination Dates:
CPMT-Uttar Pradesh Examination is generally held in May-june.
Issue of forms of CPMT: January
Last date of receiving CPMT forms: April/May
CPMT-Uttar Pradesh Examination Centres: Kanpur , Lucknow , Meerut , Nainital, Srinagar (Garhwal) and Varanasi ,Agra , Allahabad , Bareilly , Dehradun, Faizabad, Gorakhpur , Jhansi
Availability of Seats MBBS:
5-1/2 years (Including 1yr Internship) contains 782 seats.
BDS – 04 years (Including Internship) contains 51 seats.
Exam Pattern of CPMT-Uttar Pradesh : Selection in on merit basis. Candidate can get admission into CPMT-Uttar Pradesh being in the merit list in Physics, Chemistry, BOtany and Zoology. Each paper carries 300 marks and the time duration is 150 minutes each. Candidates are required to obtain 50% and 40% in case of schedule caste/schedule tribes, marks in Science subjects. Ojective type questions and the standard of CPMT-Uttar Pradesh paper is that of Intermediate. In case of tie, marks obtained in Chemistry decides the merit.
|More detailed information will be available soon on all medical exams in 2012. We consistently update our registered user with changes and provide guidance wherever possible.
Please register by providing you email for future update notifications and guidance.Thousands of aspirants are getting benefited by our regular updates, what are you waiting for?
Stay tuned – Register now!