Free Medical/ Engineering Exam Papers!
“Join Edge today to practice & ace CET & PMT”
NEET Free Test is Available Now - Hurry!
Recommended Books for NEET-UG
Latest on Medical Admission
- MHN-P.B.B.Sc-CET 2013 Exam Dates, Application Process, Eligibility Criteria & Exam Pattern
- No NEET-UG for MBBS/BDS admissions next year onwards!
- Supreme Court quashes common entrance exam for admission in medical colleges (NEET)
- AFMC Shortlisting for MBBS Admission 2013 – Cutoff for Boys-512 & Girls-560
- NEET-UG Update: Download 15% All India Quota Counseling Letter From CBSE Website
- State-wise NEET-UG offices where counseling related information may be available
- NEET UG 2013 Answer key download Set W, X, Y, Z
- NEET-UG Test Series, Practice Questions, Model Paper and Mock Test
- NEET-UG Mobile App for Android Users – EDGE+
- State wise medical seats for MBBS in India
- What will be the pattern of NEET-UG 2013 exam?
- Know all about NEET-UG
Gradebook.in spreads awareness, not spam.
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) MBBS & BDS Entrance Exam On 27 May 2012
February 5, 2012
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) will conduct MBBS / BDS Entrance Exam on 27 May 2012, application forms are likely to be available with-in next week. Application forms will be available both online & offline, the last date for receiving completed application forms is 24 March 2012.
AMU MBBS / BDS entrance test will be held in Aligarh, Lucknow, Bhopal, Kolkata, Kozikode, Srinagar and Hyderabad. The cost of application form will be Rs 300/-.
Eligibility to apply for AMU MBBS / BDS Entrance Exam
Candidates seeking Admission to the MBBS and BDS course should have passed the higher secondary or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks in the subjects Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English.
Candidates are required to obtain at least 50% marks in aggregate (Chemistry, Biology and Physics taken together) in the entrance examination.
Candidate should be atleast 17 years of age.
Total number of seats in AMU
MBBS: 150 seats
BDS: 40 seats
Join Edge to practice sample question here.
|More detailed information will be available soon on all medical exams in 2012. We consistently update our registered user with changes and provide guidance wherever possible.
Please register by providing you email for future update notifications and guidance.Thousands of aspirants are getting benefited by our regular updates, what are you waiting for?
Stay tuned – Register now!