Free Medical/ Engineering Exam Papers!
“Join Edge today to practice & ace CET & PMT”
NEET Free Test is Available Now - Hurry!
Recommended Books for NEET-UG
Latest on Medical Admission
- MHN-P.B.B.Sc-CET 2013 Exam Dates, Application Process, Eligibility Criteria & Exam Pattern
- No NEET-UG for MBBS/BDS admissions next year onwards!
- Supreme Court quashes common entrance exam for admission in medical colleges (NEET)
- AFMC Shortlisting for MBBS Admission 2013 – Cutoff for Boys-512 & Girls-560
- NEET-UG Update: Download 15% All India Quota Counseling Letter From CBSE Website
- State-wise NEET-UG offices where counseling related information may be available
- NEET UG 2013 Answer key download Set W, X, Y, Z
- NEET-UG Test Series, Practice Questions, Model Paper and Mock Test
- NEET-UG Mobile App for Android Users – EDGE+
- State wise medical seats for MBBS in India
- What will be the pattern of NEET-UG 2013 exam?
- Know all about NEET-UG
Gradebook.in spreads awareness, not spam.
Percentile cut-off for 13 IIMs in 2012
January 16, 2012
The six older IIMs have cut-off of in excess of 90 including IIM, Ranchi which is a new IIM. The cutoff range for the other IIMs is 75 to 80 with IIM Kozhikode having lowest of 75 percentile to fill the diversity gap between engineering and non- engineering students.
The cut-offs of the 13 IIMs for general category are:
Cut-offs for SC, ST and OBC candidates will differ as the above table shows cut-off for general candidates.
Apart from the CAT scores, to shortlist a candidate for GD, PI and WAT as per the particular IIM criteria [read this]. In addition to this, IIMs will also consider other factors like past academic records and work experience.
Also see cut-offs for non-IIM institutes here.
All the best in getting your dream college!
|Have further questions – ask Gradebook.in Adviser!
We consistently update our registered user with changes and provide guidance wherever possible. Please register by providing you email for future update notifications and guidance.
Thousands of aspirants are getting benefited by our regular updates, what are you waiting for?
Stay Tuned – Register now!