Free Medical/ Engineering Exam Papers!
“Join Edge today to practice & ace CET & PMT”
NEET Free Test is Available Now - Hurry!
Recommended Books for NEET-UG
Latest on Medical Admission
- MHN-P.B.B.Sc-CET 2013 Exam Dates, Application Process, Eligibility Criteria & Exam Pattern
- No NEET-UG for MBBS/BDS admissions next year onwards!
- Supreme Court quashes common entrance exam for admission in medical colleges (NEET)
- AFMC Shortlisting for MBBS Admission 2013 – Cutoff for Boys-512 & Girls-560
- NEET-UG Update: Download 15% All India Quota Counseling Letter From CBSE Website
- State-wise NEET-UG offices where counseling related information may be available
- NEET UG 2013 Answer key download Set W, X, Y, Z
- NEET-UG Test Series, Practice Questions, Model Paper and Mock Test
- NEET-UG Mobile App for Android Users – EDGE+
- State wise medical seats for MBBS in India
- What will be the pattern of NEET-UG 2013 exam?
- Know all about NEET-UG
Gradebook.in spreads awareness, not spam.
AMU PMT Exam Dates, Pattern, Application Form, Syllabus, Cut-off, Results
January 8, 2012
For 2013 admission in AMU, please check PMT 2013 Exam Dates, Test Pattern, Application Form Online and Syllabus
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Medical Entrance Exam will be conducted in 2012.
About the Exam:
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) was established by Syed Ahmed Khan in the year 1875. This Muhammedan Anglo Oriental College gained the status of a full-fledged University in the year 1920.
AMU Medical Entrance Exam is conducted for the admission of students to the MBBS and BDS courses. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Medical Entrance Exam is generally held in the end of May for 145+5* MBBS seats and 35+5* BDS seats (* For NRI )
Candidates seeking admission to the MBBS and BDS course should have passed the higher secondary or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks in the subjects Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English.
Candidates are required to obtain at least 50% marks in aggregate (Chemistry, Biology and Physics taken together) in the entrance examination.
Candidates should be at least 17 years of age.
Reservation of seats (Open for all states):
150 seats for MBBS (Included 5 seats of NRIs) on the basis of AMU 2012 score
40 seats for BDS (Included 5 seats of NRIs) on the basis of AMU 2012 score
Date of Exam: Last week of May 2012 (to be confirmed in February notification)
Application Forms: Candidates will be notified around 1st week of February 2012.
Colleges under AMU Exam:
Medical Faculty of Aligarh Muslim University
Source of information: http://www.amu.ac.in
|More detailed information will be available soon on all medical exams in 2012. We consistently update our registered user with changes and provide guidance wherever possible.
Please register by providing you email for future update notifications and guidance.Thousands of aspirants are getting benefited by our regular updates, what are you waiting for?
Stay tuned – Register now!