Recommended Books for NEET-UG Free Medical/ Engineering Exam Papers!
“Join Edge today to practice & ace CET & PMT”
NEET Free Test is Available Now - Hurry!
Latest on Medical Admission
- NEET UG 2013 Answer key download Set W, X, Y, Z
- NEET-UG in Karnataka State has been postponed to 18th May, 2013 due to Assembly Elections
- NEET-UG date of downloading Admit Cards online – 10th April, 2013
- JIPMER 2013 application forms out now for admission in MBBS
- DCI bans use of animals in dental training
- NEET-UG Test Series, Practice Questions, Model Paper and Mock Test
- Sumandeep Vidyapeeth AICET 2013 Exam Dates, Application Form, Pattern & Result
- NEET-UG 2013 Admit Card will be available in April
- COMEDK Notification for UGET-2013 –Brochure
- KEA CET 2013 for Engineering, Medical and other professional courses admission
- NEET-UG Mobile App for Android Users – EDGE+
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) invites applications for MBBS / BDS / MD / MS courses through NEET 2013
- AIIMS invites application for MBBS Medical entrance exam 2013
- EAMCET registration process started for admission in Medical, Engineering & Agriculture courses in 2013
- AMU PMT 2013 Exam Dates, Test Pattern, Application Form Online and Syllabus
- Will NEET-UG 2013 be cancelled? Latest Updates
- SDUAHER-AIUGMET 2013 Exam Dates, Application Form & Instructions
- State wise medical seats for MBBS in India
- Will there be negative marking in NEET-UG 2013?
- What will be the pattern of NEET-UG 2013 exam?
- Know all about NEET-UG
- NEET UG 2013 will be conducted in regional languages too
Gradebook.in spreads awareness, not spam.
- IIT JEE Main 2013 information bulletin is available now
- Common test for all Gujarat students; GUJCET to join NEET and IIT-JEE
- IITJEE – Advanced will be an objective test [2013 pattern]
- UPSEE 2012 is scheduled for 21st, 22nd and 28th April by GBTU
- After a buzz for 1 week – IIT retains the JEE name for common entrance exam 2013 onwards
- IIM CAT 2011-12: Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Practice Tests, Results, GD & PI Guide
- Previous Year Test Papers
- Ranking: MBA | Engineering | Medical
- Admission Calendar: Registration, Exam, Result & Counseling Dates
- Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) 2012: Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus & Results
- Engineering Entrance Exam Calendar for 2012
- How to prepare for ‘multiple choice questions’ (MCQ) based exams?
No negative marking in MBBS entrance exams (NEET-UG)
October 7, 2011
Medical Council of India (MCI) has setup an expert committee to review the proposed common entrance exam for MBBS admission across India and recommend changes to enhance the overall quality of the exam.
The committee has recommended a key change in the MBBS entrance exam to remove negative marking.
The committee has also recommended conducting the exam with objective questions and producing a percentile score based on the candidate’s performance. The percentile score should then be utilized to determine the merit holders in the National eligibility-cum-entrance test (NEET-UG) for admission in MBBS programs from 2012.
The committee has suggested that these changes will help students to find appropriate MBBS college, which they could not get earlier because of low scores. Many colleges had no takers for their seats because there were no eligible candidates. The MCI may also reduce the cut-off for MBBS admission from 2012 onwards.
These recommendations have been submitted to MCI who will take a final decision after consulting it with the health ministry. If the planned changes are introduced in the MBBS admissions by MCI, it will radically impact the pattern of NEET-UG which is expected to be held on May 13, 2012.
Read more about NEET-UG here.
|More detailed information will be available soon on NEET 2012. We consistently update our registered user with changes and provide guidance wherever possible.Please register by providing you email for future update notifications and guidance.
Thousands of aspirants are getting benefited by our regular updates, what are you waiting for?
Stay tuned – Register now!