Free Medical/ Engineering Exam Papers!
“Join Edge today to practice & ace CET & PMT”
NEET Free Test is Available Now - Hurry!
Recommended Books for NEET-UG
Latest on Medical Admission
- MHN-P.B.B.Sc-CET 2013 Exam Dates, Application Process, Eligibility Criteria & Exam Pattern
- No NEET-UG for MBBS/BDS admissions next year onwards!
- Supreme Court quashes common entrance exam for admission in medical colleges (NEET)
- AFMC Shortlisting for MBBS Admission 2013 – Cutoff for Boys-512 & Girls-560
- NEET-UG Update: Download 15% All India Quota Counseling Letter From CBSE Website
- State-wise NEET-UG offices where counseling related information may be available
- NEET UG 2013 Answer key download Set W, X, Y, Z
- NEET-UG Test Series, Practice Questions, Model Paper and Mock Test
- NEET-UG Mobile App for Android Users – EDGE+
- State wise medical seats for MBBS in India
- What will be the pattern of NEET-UG 2013 exam?
- Know all about NEET-UG
Gradebook.in spreads awareness, not spam.
College of Technology, GBPUAT, Pantnagar
|Phone:||+91-5944-233338||College of Technology,
GBPUA&T, Pantnagar – 263145,
The College of Agricultural Engineering was established in 1962 under the U P Agricultural University and now called as G. B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology. The College of Technology came in to existence in this prestigious university in 1966 and College of Agricultural Engineering was merged in to it.
Its ten departments offer eight B. Tech Degree Programs namely Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering and Production Engineering. In addition to it, the College offers 24 post graduate programs including a self-financed MCA program. The College of Technology, an ISO 9001:2000 certified institution, is privileged to have a well-qualified and experienced faculty with judicious mix of creative, talented and committed academicians. A large number of faculty members hold Ph.D. degree in their respective fields from national and international institutions of repute. All the programs of study are approved by AICTE and accredited by the National Board of Accreditation. Admissions to B Tech programs are through AIEEE, admissions to M Tech programs are through GATE score while to MCA program are through NIMSET score. The College is the lead institute in Uttarakhand in the World Bank project for Technical Education Quality Improvement Program (TEQIP) and is also the Regional Academy Centre of CISCO (including CISCO networking lab). The college is proud of its infrastructural facilities befitting to modern technological needs.
To become a nationally recognized leader in Technical Education, Research and Extension.
* Produce engineers with the strong education foundation and the adaptive skills to serve rapidly evolving technological industries.
* Conduct nationally recognized technical research focused at providing a technological edge to India, in general, and Uttarakhand in particular
* Develop appropriate technologies for the upliftment for rural areas of Uttarakhand
* Provide a diverse curricula that will instil in our students the imagination, talent, creativity and skills necessary for rapidly changing requirements for modern life and to enable them to serve in a wide variety of other fields that require leadership, teamwork, decision making and problem solving abilities
|Accredited:||ISO 9001:2000, AICTE, National Board of Accreditation||Information Not Available|
|Collaborations:||World Bank project for Technical Education Quality Improvement Program (TEQIP) and Regional Academy Centre of CISCO|
|Agricultural Engineering – seats 60
Civil Engineering – seats 60
Computer Engineering – seats 75
Electrical Engineering – seats 60
Electronics & Communication Engg. – seats 75
Mechanical Engineering – seats 60
Production Engineering – seats 45
Information Technology – seats 45
|Mode: Fulltime||Seats: See above||Duration: 4 Years||Tests: AIEEE||Fee: Information Not Available|
|Structural Engineering , Hydraulics Engineering , Soil Mechanics
Electrical Energy Systems
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Farm Machinery & Power Engineering
Irrigation & Drainage Engineering
Process & Food Engineering ,Food Biotech Engineering
Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
Design and Production , Thermal Sciences
|Mode: Fulltime||Seats: Information Not Available||Duration: 2 Years||Tests: GATE||Fee: Information Not Available|
The College of technology has its own Training & Placement cell. It facilitates the graduate students of the college for the placements in various national and international organizations in the corporate world,Public Sector Undertakings etc. through campus selection process. In addition to it, there is a directorate of Placement & Counselling at the university level headed by a Director of the rank of Professor. A Professor from College of Technology is working as Joint Director in the directorate.
|Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Tata Motors Ltd.
Shapoorjee & Pallonjee
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
L & T (ECC)
Escorts Pvt. Ltd.
Tata Teleservices Ltd.
Bajaj Auto Ltd.
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Century Pulp & Paper Industries
KLA Rice India Public Ltd
Oriental Bank of Commerce,
Bharat Electronics Ltd.
Bank of Borada
Credence Logistics Ltd.
Jain Irrigation System
Surya Roshni Ltd.
Osaw Industrial Products Ltd.
Source of information: http://www.gbpuat-tech.ac.in