Recommended Books for NEET-UG Free Medical/ Engineering Exam Papers!
“Join Edge today to practice & ace CET & PMT”
NEET Free Test is Available Now - Hurry!
Latest on Medical Admission
- NEET UG 2013 Answer key download Set W, X, Y, Z
- NEET-UG in Karnataka State has been postponed to 18th May, 2013 due to Assembly Elections
- NEET-UG date of downloading Admit Cards online – 10th April, 2013
- JIPMER 2013 application forms out now for admission in MBBS
- DCI bans use of animals in dental training
- NEET-UG Test Series, Practice Questions, Model Paper and Mock Test
- Sumandeep Vidyapeeth AICET 2013 Exam Dates, Application Form, Pattern & Result
- NEET-UG 2013 Admit Card will be available in April
- COMEDK Notification for UGET-2013 –Brochure
- KEA CET 2013 for Engineering, Medical and other professional courses admission
- NEET-UG Mobile App for Android Users – EDGE+
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) invites applications for MBBS / BDS / MD / MS courses through NEET 2013
- AIIMS invites application for MBBS Medical entrance exam 2013
- EAMCET registration process started for admission in Medical, Engineering & Agriculture courses in 2013
- AMU PMT 2013 Exam Dates, Test Pattern, Application Form Online and Syllabus
- Will NEET-UG 2013 be cancelled? Latest Updates
- SDUAHER-AIUGMET 2013 Exam Dates, Application Form & Instructions
- State wise medical seats for MBBS in India
- Will there be negative marking in NEET-UG 2013?
- What will be the pattern of NEET-UG 2013 exam?
- Know all about NEET-UG
- NEET UG 2013 will be conducted in regional languages too
Gradebook.in spreads awareness, not spam.
- IIT JEE Main 2013 information bulletin is available now
- Common test for all Gujarat students; GUJCET to join NEET and IIT-JEE
- IITJEE – Advanced will be an objective test [2013 pattern]
- UPSEE 2012 is scheduled for 21st, 22nd and 28th April by GBTU
- After a buzz for 1 week – IIT retains the JEE name for common entrance exam 2013 onwards
- IIM CAT 2011-12: Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Practice Tests, Results, GD & PI Guide
- Previous Year Test Papers
- Ranking: MBA | Engineering | Medical
- Admission Calendar: Registration, Exam, Result & Counseling Dates
- Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) 2012: Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus & Results
- Engineering Entrance Exam Calendar for 2012
- How to prepare for ‘multiple choice questions’ (MCQ) based exams?
Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur (HBTI-K)
|Phone:||0512- 2534000 (O), 2580570(R)||Nawabganj, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India – 208 002|
Harcourt Butler Technological Institute(HBTI), Kanpur is one of the leading science and technology institutes of India and a
source of inspiration in the field of science and technology, since 1921. It has maintained its conspicuous presence in the technical world. H.B.T.I. has a history of realization, fulfillment of necessities and advancement in the field of science and technology. It is dedicated for the cause of rapid industrial development, creating a healthy environment for applied researches and above all to carve out men and women, having a truly rational and scientific demeanor. ‘Attitude’ is the watchword – taking care of which the personality of every harcourtian is moulded. Its roots are as deep as its outlook. “Government Research Institute, Cawnpore” was established in 1920, which was renamed as “Government Technological Institute” in 1921. Finally in 1926 it got the name by which we know it today “Harcourt Butler Technological Institute”.
The institute is spread across two campuses, the east campus (77 acres) and the west campus (271 acres) situated about 3 km apart, affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow. The institute runs 13 undergraduate programmes leading to B. Tech degree. The undergraduate programmes in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Computer Science Engineering and Chemical Technology (Biochemical Engineering, Food, Oil and Paints and Plastic Technology) of the institute has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (N.B.A). Besides it has active research programmes being carried out in various disciplines. Recognizing its competence in delivering to enhance technical horizons ‘Dataquest’ in the edition of May 2005 has designated it as 21st best technical institute of the country and the leading institute among 8 government funded institutes of U. P Technical University, Lucknow.
The institute has received aid of 24.78 crore rupees from the World Bank for various developmental projects. This aid will be spent for:
Development of the Infrastructure.
New Laboratory equipments.
Maintenance and repair of old laboratory equipments.
Funding for research and lectures attended by faculty in foreign universities.
Aim towards community development and over all growth.
The faculty has contributed 350 research papers and 80 presentations in Indian as well as International journals. Besides,49 R&D Schemes sponsored by D.S.T, U.G.C, I.C.A.R, D.R.D.O.,U.P.C.S.T., C.SI.R., D.A.E., I.C.M.R.,D.O.E. and Ministry of Civil supplies have been successfully completed. All these accomplishments definitely prove it to be a fecund ground for nurturing intellects.
Under Graduatate ( B.Tech.)
Comp. Sc. Engineering
Banking and Postal Facilities
General Computing Facilities
|Accredited:||AICTE, UPTU||HBTI has been adjudged the Best Government Engineering College in ‘Star News National B-School Award 2011′ in recognition of leadership, development, marketing an institute and industry interface of Business school.
HBTI was ranked as the 17th best technical institute of the country in 2009 for its contribution to research in the last decade (Current Science Journal Vol. 97, No. 3, 10 August 2009), above many institutes of national repute.
HBTI was ranked 1st among all (around 600) college affiliated to UPTU.
HBTI was ranked 25th among top 50 government engineering colleges in India and 25th overall by Outlook India in 2008.HBTI was ranked by India Today magazine at 25th rank amongst 100 engineering colleges of India in 2007.
HBTI was ranked 21st among top 100 institutes in India by Dataquest in 2005.
|The Institute Offers Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering COURSE. The Duration Of Course Is Four Years|
|Mode: Full Time||Seats: Information Not Available||Duration: 4 Years||Tests: Information Not Available||Fee: Information Not Available|
|The Institute Offers Master of Engineering in Structural Engineering COURSE. The Duration Of Course Is Two Years|
|Mode: Full Time||Seats: 25||Duration: 2 Years||Tests: Information Not Available||Fee: Information Not Available|
PLACEMENT REPORT (2007-08)
B.TECH AV SALARY MAX SALARY
|Accenture Pvt. Ltd.,New Delhi\Bangalore, Acalmer Wilmer Ltd.,Hyderabad, Adani Wilmar, Mumbai\Ahmadabad., Aditya Cement ,Chittorgarh., Adobe Systems,NOIDA, Agro Tech Foods Ltd.,Secunderabad., AKZO NOBEL, BANGALORE, Alembic Ltd.,Vadodra., Alfa Laval(1) Ltd.,Pune., ALSTOM Ltd.,Kolkata., Ambhuja Cement Eastern Ltd.,Raipur, Amul Dairy,Anand., Ashok Leyland.,Bangalore\Chennai., Asian Paints(India)Ltd.,Mumbai., ATOS ORIGIN, MUMBAI, Atul Ltd.,Atul., AVERY DENISON, GURGAON, B.A.S.F.Industries Ltd.,Mumbai, B.E.C.Food ,Durg., B.P.C.L.,Mumbai., Bajaj Auto Limited.,Mumbai., Bajaj Tempo Limited.,Dhar(M.P.)., Balaji Bakers Pvt.Ltd.,Gorakhpur., Ballarpur Industries Ltd.,New Delhi., Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd.,Kolkata., Bharat Electronics Ltd.,Bangalore., Bharti Televentures Limited.,NOIDA, Birla Cements,Chittorgarh., BirlaSoft.,NOIDA., Brittania Industries Ltd.,New Delhi., Brooke Bond Lipton Ltd.,Ghaziabad., Calpro Food Pvt.Ltd.,New Delhi., Castrol(1) Ltd.,Mumbai., C-Dot .,New Delhi., Cendura Software Pvt.Ltd.,Hyderabad., Chambal Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd.,Kota., Computer Sciences Corporation.,NOIDA., Continental Carbon Ltd.,New Delhi., Coromandel Fertilizer Ltd.,Bangalore., Coromandel Software Ltd.,Bangalore, Cranes Software International(P) Ltd.,Bangalore., CSC, NOIDA, CSG Systems India Pvt.Ltd.,New Delhi., Dabur India Ltd.,New Delhi,. Data Technosys Engineering ,Lucknow, DIC INDIA, NOIDA, Doshi Ion Exchange & Chemical Industries Ltd.,New Delhi., Eicher GoodEarth Ltd.,New Delhi., ENERCON INDIA, DAMAN&DIU|
|Ranked 24th in Science & Engineering category as per outlook survey in the year 2008.|
Source of information: www.hbti.ac.in